During the conference we aim at creating and widening dialogical spaces as much as possible so that specific topics related to the dialogical practices can be addressed here. We invite you to take an active part as facilitators of workshops or working groups. Please submit your proposals according to the details listed below.
We invite contributions on dialogical practices in following topics:
- Mental health care
- Work with crisis (including environmental, social, spiritual etc.)
- Local (sustainable) communities
- Education & pedagogy
- Activism & social movements
- Children & Adolescents
- Development of Open Dialogue approach across professions and fields
- Will elaborate the use of dialogical ideas in a specific field / domain / context.
- Each working group will meet on 3 occasions (75 minutes each) during the conference and each will have space for a short presentation for everyone at the end of the conference.
- It will be recommended to incorporate the ideas and topics discussed at the conference into the working group.
- There will be only few (5-6) working groups.
- Working groups should include minimum presentation, facilitators are not supposed to present their own work here.
- Workshops will elaborate on a specific topic related to dialogical practices.
- A workshop will take place once during the conference (75 minutes).
- Workshops should include an interactive part (exercise, small groups assignment, dialogical space, etc.).
DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: JANUARY 31st, 2022